Sunday, September 1, 2013

Labor Day Weekend Madness

Good afternoon! I just got back from a great breakfast, or lunch, considering my friends and I went at 12:00. Well, this weekend has been very hectic considering I live near a beach where almost everyone vacations to! I've barley had any time to myself which means I've had no time to blog! I'm still writing the blog posts from my phone since my Internet isn't working well, and unfortunately I'm going to have to cut this post short to get ready for work! HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND!

The video below is about an autistic girl who was told she may not even be able to speak let alone form a proper sentence. She over came the odds and now plays the piano and can sing. Check it out..



It's amazing and very touching.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX-xToQI34I&sns=em

No comments: