Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Summer Must Haves!

Now that summer is officially coming to an end, I've been trying super hard to think of my favorite fashion pieces for this season. I've gone through so many different items of clothing and accessories this summer, which makes it almost impossible for me to choose just one but I think I have a solid list together!

#1 summer must-have: day dresses

Charlotte Russe "Belted Chevron Striped Dress" - $24.99

Charlotte Russe "Belted Zip-Back A-Line Dress" - $32.99



Charlotte Russe "Color Block Skater Tube Dress" - $22.99

Charlotte Russe "Open Back Shift Dress" - $28.99

Charlotte Russe "Printed Surplice Maxi Dress" - $32.99

Charlotte Russe "Eyelash Lace 2-Fer Dress" - $32.99

All of the dresses listed above are from Charlotte Russe (charlotterusse.com) and they have a great SALE going on right now! Their dresses are BUY ONE GET ONE FOR $12.50. They also offer free shipping on orders over $65. I've been buying dresses non-stop all summer. They're so simple and easy to throw on, rather than buying a bunch of different pieces to put together one whole outfit. They are also convenient considering we've had such a hot summer; dresses tend to keep me cool. Definitely top of the list on my summer must have.


#2 summer must-have: oxfords 

Urban Outfitters "Kimchi Blue Teen Dream Oxfords" - $39.00 ON SALE $29.00

Forever 21 "Windowpane Cutout Oxfords" - $29.80 ON SALE $20.99


Wet Seal "Crochet Oxford" - $19.90 ON SALE $8.00


I'm not the BIGGEST fan of wearing heels. I mean, I like wearing them but if I had an option I'd definitely try to be a little more on the comfortable side. Oxfords are a nice alternative from heels. They're dressy enough to wear with a dress and casual enough to pair with jeans and a cute flannel. I plan on wearing mine throughout fall, too!


#3 summer must-have: midi rings

Urban Outfitters "Delicate Initial Midi Ring" - $6.00

Urban Outfitters "Delicate V Midi Ring" - $6.00

Urban Outfitters "Tiny Stone Midi Ring" - $8.00

Midi rings are the perfect bohemian flare for any outfit. They're comfortable, chic and you can pack your fingers with them! They add a trendy and new look to your accessory collection.


What has been your summer must have? Comment below to share!

No comments: