Saturday, October 5, 2013

Back from Vacation and Ready to Blog!

Hello everyone! I've missed blogging so much. I just got back from my vacation in Orlando, Florida. I went to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights as well as both theme parks. I definitely intend on making a post about that later in the week but for now I want to talk about a new nail polish brand that I stumbled upon!

The brand is called Julep and they have some of the most ahhhhmazing colors I've ever seen! The nail polish comes in a tube that resembles a lip gloss tube, which I think is extremely different and innovative! And the best part? They come out with new colors daily! They constantly update their website with new colors as well as their "retired" ones. I am a huge nail polish fan so, I was absolutely gushing over the funky and fun colors. I'm going to share some of my favorite colors off the Julep website with you!

 Esmeralda - $14.00

Candice - $14.00

 

Cleopatra - $14.00

Eden - $14.00

Okay, I know what you're thinking.. "$14.00 for a tube of nail polish!?" And I know, it's expensive but have you ever really thought about what you're putting on your nails when you apply nail polish? You need to make sure you're keeping those nails healthy. That's why Julep Nail color is great.. It's “4-free” and does not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, or DBP. Their professional chip-resistant formulation is fast drying and highly pigmented. Julep nail color is a fun way to make the season’s latest shades accessible to everyone. And because they've tested our trend-setting toxin-free colors and products in over 100,000 manicures and pedicures in our parlors, they have a good idea of what works and what our clients love.

Also, they are "Powered By Girlfriends"
Julep donates a portion of the proceeds to organizations that support women through our Powered by Girlfriends program.

Sounds like an awesome brand and one that I'd love to use! They carry other products and merchandise too.. so check out their website for more info!


No comments: