Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday is a day for resting!

Before I start writing I would like to share that I reached 2,000 views on my blog today!



I completely intend on spending my entire Sunday resting up and enjoying my day off. So today (and most likely every Sunday) I will be writing a "mini post"!

I was planning on starting my day at 9 am but it's currently 1:20 pm and I'm still laying in bed. Well, I guess you can say that plan failed but I'm about to get out of bed now and start my day!




On today's agenda:

- get a manicure and pedicure, which is definitely needed. I hate walking around with chipped nail polish! I go to "Moon Nails" on Ventnor avenue. (Used to be "Long nails" until a woman named moon bought it) I love it there! 

- since I work almost everyday 10 am to 6 pm it's very hard for me to get to the beach, so I have to settle for the best best thing.. going to a tanning salon. I go to Island Sun in Ventnor. 

- I've been searching around everywhere for inexpensive gym clothes, so when I find them today expect a future blog on them!! I also need sneakers, which I'm kind of excited to pick out because I rarely wear athletic sneakers.

- and lastly, I need to sign up for the gym! I'm thinking either Island Gym in Ventnor or Tilton Fitness on Tilton Road.

I'll let you know how my day went in tomorrow's blog post! I hope you all have a very relaxing Sunday





I figured I'd leave you with a little something to think about: 




All of the places mentioned above are located in Atlantic County.


What are your plans for this beautiful Sunday? Which gym or nail salon do you go to? Comment below to share and don't forget to subscribe!

No comments: