Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to School Backpacks! (On A Budget)

Now that September is rolling around, I'm totally in the school spirit. I recently wrote a post called Back to School Bags (On A Budget) and typically after every post I write, I ask my friends for opinions. After the Back to School Bags blog all of my friends were surprised at how inexpensive each bag was that I listed; but the post couldn't help but make us all feel nostalgic for our grade school back pack days. Each bag I posted in the Back to School Bags blog was either a tote bag or a handbag big enough to carry your school necessities. While my friends and I fell in love with each bag I posted, we all miss the days where you looked forward to picking up your funky colored JanSport backpack; which all of your books and pencil cases fit into perfectly.

JanSport "Overexposed" - $35.00
 

I love JanSport! However, now a days, JanSport isn't as popular for the high school and college crowd.. But I'm here to show you some backpacks that are! Who doesn't love a good backpack?

For men:

Tilly's "MI-PAC Nordic Backpack" - $31.99
(Available in different colors and patterns) 





Tilly's "MI-PAC Classic Backpack" - $29.99
(Available in different colors and patterns)

Forever 21 (21 Men) "Camo Backpack" - $29.80

Forever 21 (21 Men) "Faux Leather Trim Backpack" - $29.80
(Available in different colors and patterns) 

 Urban Outfitters "Unisex Ecote Coated-Canvas Striped Backpack" - $49.99 ON SALE $19.99

For Women:


Pac Sun "Kierra Faux Leather Trip Backpack" - $35.50 ON SALE $24.85

Orders over $50.00 receive FREE SHIPPING!

Macy's Material Girl "Acid Washed Backpack" $34.00

Macy's American Rag "Olive Backpack" - $46.00 ON SALE $31.99

Urban Outfitter's "Deena & Ozzy Stud Stripe Backpack" - $69.00 ON SALE $39.00

Urban Outfitter's "Cooperative Flap-Front Square Backpack" $59.99 ON SALE $19.99

Urban Outfitter's "Deena & Ozzy Nylon Mini-Backpack" $39.00 ON SALE $9.99

Forever 21 "Southwestern Pattern Backpack" - $29.80



The products I listed in this post are a bit more pricey than my normal products; however, you need to spend a little extra money to ensure you get a good quality backpack. You will be carrying books, pens, pencils, any accessories (including iPads .. etc ..) and you definitely don't want your backpack breaking on you mid-semester. Another thing to remember, is that you don't have to use your backpack solely for school, you can use it as a carry-on for vacation or even as a night back for a sleepover at a friends house. Backpacks are great accessories and will definitely come in use!


I plan on buying one of these back packs above, can you guess which one? Which one would you buy?


BTW: What did everyone think of Pretty Little Liars last night!?

No comments: