Thursday, August 1, 2013

Budget Boots for Fall!


HAPPY AUGUST FIRST! Before I start writing today’s post I would like to say that I’m 200 views away from 3,000 views on my blog! Thank you to everyone who visited my blog and took the time out of their day to read each post!



I’ve been beyond excited to share this little treasure I found yesterday while browsing the internet for a pair of black ankle boots.  I’ll start from the beginning of my shoe journey. So, I was sitting on my computer at work and hunting for a pair of black ankle boots (which have been predicted to be the new thing” for the fall season) and I couldn’t find a pair for under $75.00; well, a nice pair that didn’t look cheaply made. After browsing for a solid 30 minutes I came across a website called Make Me Chic


Make Me Chic is a website that offers you the newest and latest trends at an affordable price; pretty great for someone who’s on a budget! They have many different categories that you can shop from: dresses, shoes, swimsuits, accessories, etc but my favorites have to be the “Buy 1 Get 1 Free”, the “Sale” section and the “Shoes Under $20" sections. I mean, you don’t even have to browse through those categories for them to look appealing to you! 


After spending around an hour on this website I finally found the boots I’ve been longing for and they were on SALE! Ugh, what could be better than that!? They were originally $25.40 on sale for $15.30.. and if you think that’s the best part you’re wrong! They’re holding a special promotion right now and you can take an additional 30% OFF SALE ITEMS! They’re practically handing the boots to you! I was so thrilled I immediately added them to my cart because, surprisingly, they had my size. The total of the boots after I put in the discount code: 30SALEON (for the additional 30% off) came to $10.71. I couldn’t believe it! The 30% discount on the already marked down shoes knocked the price down $4.59 more; which is a great sale to me! I definitely don't mind saving an extra $4.59! And it gets even better.. they have a $5.99 flat fate for shipping (unless you want it expedited to you). So, all together the boots came to $16.70 including shipping. I was enthralled. 


Here’s a picture of the boots I ordered:



 They are the: Starcy41 Suede Cowboy Ankle Boots in black

They fit perfectly with almost any outfit and for any season! I plan on pairing them with a big winter sweater and high socks. Fall is my favorite fashion season. You could also pair the ankle boots with a pretty summer dress! They're the perfect boots for me!

I figured I'd look through the categories on Make Me Chic and pick out some of my favorite shoes and include the prices. Just in case you're thinking about getting an early start on your fall or back to school shopping!

Heels: 

 Flats:

 




 

 Ankle Boots:

 
Shoe Republic Montero Chain Ankle Boots in black - $44.80 *MY FAVORITE*



SALE SHOES:


Katniss01 Tribal Print Knee High Boots in black - originally $41.60 NOW: $25.00


Mason20 Plaid Spike Desert Ankle Boots in red - originally $23.50 NOW: $14.10

Oxy3 Tassel Oxford Ankle Boots in cognac - originally $36.70 NOW: $22.00
 

Bamboo Ripley10 Fair Isle Print Riding Boots in brown - originally $33.80 NOW: $20.30

 

If you like the sale boots listed above or any on Make Me Chic's website don't forget you can apply the code 30SALEON for an additional 30% off any sale item! 

 

Make Me Chic also has really great clothes and accessories but I mainly went on their website looking for boots which is why this blog post pertains to shoes! I definitely intend on doing a post regarding their clothes and accessories in the near future, so look out for that post!


I hope you enjoyed today's post and thanks for reading! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for FRI"DIY" and read all about my new DIY project!! Until then!


What do you think will be in style for this upcoming fall?
 

No comments: