Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back to School Bags! (On A Budget)

Good morning! It's been raining non-stop in New Jersey but it looks like it may clear up today! I hope it does because I really have to start squeezing in those beach days before school starts again! Although I love the summer and the beach, I really enjoy school, too. I love getting dressed for class, meeting new friends and professors and learning things that broaden your knowledge beyond belief. Think about it, each little thing, or topic, that you learn something about is one more thing that you know. If you pay very close attention in every class, you will be filled with so much knowledge that you won't know what to do with it! Every year before school starts, I go shopping for a "School Bag;" which is a bag I could use for some of the semester and one I can cram all of the stuff I need to use for class in. These days, most people just carry a handbag and call it quits because they think backpacks aren't the most stylish things; however I'm going to show you some greatly priced bags that can accommodate your love for fashion as well as those troublesome textbooks!

 Joyce Leslie "Into the Wild Fringe Tote" - Originally $19.99 ON SALE: $10.00
Fringe is great for the fall! As well as the black color with golden accents.

Joyce Leslie "Day in the City Spiked Mint Tote" - Originally $19.99 ON SALE: $10.00
Mint is the most popular color this season and so are the spiked appliques on this fashionable tote!

Wet Seal "Geek Canvas Tote" - $9.90
Steal Hayley Willams' style with this adorable geek tote bag!



 Khol's "Relic Avondale Perforated Tote" - Originally $88.00 ON SALE $26.40
SUCH A STEAL! Loving the mint color!

Khol's "Princess Vera Wang Thalia Lace Mini Convertible Satchel" - Originally $60.00 ON SALE $24.00
Perfect crossbody bag to fit your calculator, pencils, pens and highlighters!

Khol's "Mud Kenny Studded Satchel" - Original $59.00 ON SALE $23.60
I had a bag just like this my first semester in college and it fit my iPad and accessories for school perfectly!

Forever 21 "Coffee Needed Tote" - $3.80
My favorite steal of the summer! Everyone could use a little coffee for those early morning classes.

Forever 21 "Americana Railroad Tote" - $24.80
Carry the summer season to your first fall class with this beachy tote bag!

Forever 21 "Baroque Shopper Tote" - $2.80
The only thing I love more than Baroque is the price of this bag!

H&M "Messenger Bag" - $24.95
If you're going for the simple/chic look.. this is the bag for you! It will match with almost anything!


What do you think of these fabulous fall bags? I want them all! They're all very moderately priced and fashionable! Keep checking back for more back to school style and tips! Have a great Thursday!


Are you planning on buying any of the bags above? Which one was your favorite? Comment Below!

No comments: