Monday, August 12, 2013

Healthier Habits & Gym Gear (On A Budget)

Good morning! Another Monday, another work week. I've been in a great mood because I'm really looking forward to a vacation I have coming up to Florida! For my boyfriends birthday I bought him tickets to Universal Studios for the Halloween Horror Nights. We are so excited! Since we are going to Florida and the weather will be nice there, I decided there's no better day than today to start getting in shape! I went food shopping last night and bought ONLY healthy and nutritious food, which I plan on blogging about in the near future. In addition to me finding a pair of sneakers I FINALLY like, I also plan on signing up for the gym tonight! In honor of my new attitude, I've decided I want to write a blog post on some inexpensive gym clothes! I LOVE the way workout gear looks and I think that just because you're working out doesn't mean you can't look cute while doing it! Let's get started!

As I was browsing online I noticed Aeropostale had such great gym clothes for an even better price! If you're looking for affordable clothes Aero has really cute merchandise. They got a new designer around 2010 and ever since then the look of their clothes have improved a lot! I would definitely shop there.

Marled Contrast-Stitch Active Leggins - $39.50 ON SALE $20.00 
(Other colors available)

Inset Active Capris - $39.50 ON SALE $20.00
(Other colors available)



Colorblock Running Shorts - $26.50 ON SALE $10.00
(Other colors available)

Pinhole Mesh Active Shorts - $26.50 ON SALE $10.00
(Other colors available)

Geometric Woven Running Shorts - $29.50 ON SALE $10.00
They have a sports bra to match this pattern!

Colorblock Active Leggings - $39.50 ON SALE $20.00
(Other colors available)

Floral Cropped Active Capris - $44.50 ON SALE $20.00
They also have this style and pattern available in shorts!

Full Zip-Up Track Jacket - $54.50 ON SALE $25.00
They have other colors available also!

 Seamless Racerback Sports Bra - $24.50 ON SALE $12.00
(Other colors available)

What do you think!? There's plenty more adorable items, so check them out! Aero also offers a flat rate shipping cost of $5.00; which is a great deal!

Another website I stumbled across is Old Navy. Old Navy is a household name and it feels like they've been around forever. Their active wear is adorable and extremely affordable! Take a look at some of my favorites! 

Loose-Fit Tank - $14.94
(Other colors available)

Bubble Tank - $16.94 ON SALE $14.00
(Other colors available)

Tie-Waist Tank Top - $12.94 ON SALE $6.00
(Other colors available)

Running Top - $24.94
(Other colors available)

Side-Mesh Running Shorts - $16.94 ON SALE $7.97
(Other colors available)

Padded Sports Bra - $16.50 ON SALE $10.00
(Other colors available)


Some other inexpensive stores for workout gear are Joyce Leslie, Khols and Target! If you purchase anything above, comment to let me know! Also, if you know any other great places for inexpensive active wear please share! Have a good (and healthy) Monday!

No comments: