Sunday, August 4, 2013

Give A Little Love.. "Mini Post"

Good afternoon! I woke up about an hour and a half ago and I just can't bring myself to get out of bed. Probably because today is Sunday and I always feel like snuggling in on Sundays, however, I have a birthday party to go to tonight so I need to get myself up and dressed to go pick out an outfit! Well, the previous sentences have absolutely nothing to do with today's blog post but they're still relevant to how relaxing Sundays tend to be. For this Sunday's "mini post" I found an amazing video on YouTube that definitely showed me life in a new perspective and I couldn't help it.. I HAVE to post it and share it with everyone:




It's four minutes and thirty six seconds and it's really worth watching. Your actions and emotions have strong influences on other people. Think about it, if you're in a really bad mood one day and you're rude to someone, it will completely change their mood and cause them to be rude to others. It's a never ending chain and each person reacts off each other. The video above shows that a little good deed goes a long way. And remember, it doesn't cost anything to be nice to someone.

I hope everyone enjoyed today's "mini post", I am about to get dressed and head over to the mall to try and find an outfit for tonight! Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great Sunday!!

No comments: