Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"Remember When?" Wednesday!

There's no greater feeling than remembering something that you enjoyed when you were a kid. Whether it was clothes, accessories, a tv show, or even a toy. I decided to dedicate this blog post to items I "had to have" and shows I "had to watch" when I was a kid. Let's take a look at some 90's classics!


Polly Pocket and her rubber clothes were all I wanted to play with when I was a kid!


Apparently these accessories are called "choker tattoo necklaces." I used to love these things and my friends and I always would put them around our stomachs because they were stretchy enough. 



Gel Pens! They were so smooth it felt like you were writing with a stick of butter.

Butterfly clips!


Who didn't love AIM? I can't decide whether I was more obsessed with designing my buddy profile or my away message.


Doodle Bear! I would cover my Doodle Bear in fun art then give it a bath and all the artwork would disappear!


I still remember this was #1 on my christmas list. I HAD to have Mall Madness.


Pretty Pretty Princess!


Easy Bake Oven!


Skip It!


Clarissa Explains it All!


Boy Meets World!


Arthur!


Sister Sister!


Lizzie McGuire!


Rocket Power!


Zoom! They used to do great DIYS!


I saved my favorite for last, Goosebumps. I used to have EVERY VHS and I still watch Goosebumps today.



What're some of your favorite things from the 90's? Comment below to share!

No comments: