Thursday, August 22, 2013

Three Awesome Videos That'll Help You Get Through Thursday

Good morning!  For today's "mini post" I was doing my daily scroll through Cosmopolitan's website, which I do every morning, and I came across a post called "Three Awesome Videos That'll Help You Get You Get Through the Rest of the Week" Those videos definitely improved my morning, which prompted me to search the web for my own awesome videos to blog about!

Check them out below!

One video I found is "16 of the Worst Feelings" and this video will definitely improve your mood since (hopefully) none of these things have happened to you so far today. Remember, things could always be worse!


This video is "9 Celebrity Facts that Might Explode Your Brain"





Lastly, "Top 50 Optical Illusions"



Have a great day and don't forget to check back tomorrow for a new DIY project!

No comments: