Thursday, August 15, 2013

"WTF" Fun Facts!

Hello everyone! I apologize for writing this post so late but I've had such a busy day. I also stopped to pick up everything that is needed for tomorrow's DIY project! I'm so excited. Since I'm going to start uploading videos every Sunday, I've decided to change Thursdays to "mini post" days. Mini posts allow me to still put up a blog, just without all of the usual content; it's mainly for the shorter topics that I want to talk about. Today, I stumbled across a website that offers all of these very very interesting facts and I decided I would love to share some of my favorites with you!







































I found the ones listed above extremely interesting! If you want to look at more, heres the link to the website: http://wtffunfact.com !


Have a great day and check back in tomorrow for FRI"DIY" I have a GREAT DIY project for everyone!

No comments: